Galaxy Soccer Club takes Covid-19 very seriously. We plan to go above and beyond minimum safety protocols at our tournament to create a safe and fun playing environment for all attending. Please view our Covid-19 Refund and Safety protocols below for detailed information regarding safety measures taken at our event. They can also be found on the Covid-19 Refund and Safety Protocols Page.
COVID-19 RELATED REFUND POLICY:
- In the event the tournament gets cancelled all tournament registration fees will be refunded.
- If your state prevents you from traveling because of Covid-19, your registration fee will be refunded.
- If Illinois is on your state's quarantine list, your registration fee will be refunded.
*** For cancelations and refunds that are not Covid-19 related, please refer to the Tournament Rules and Regulations***
DAILY REQUIRED HEALTH SCREENINGS PRIOR TO ATTENDING:
- A Daily screening process of all players and spectators should be conducted at home by a parent, and again by a coach prior to participation.
- Coaches, Club staff and Parents - We rely on you to help assess your player’s health prior to arrival. Please ask these questions of yourself, and them, before you make the decision to come to the facility. If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below, you should not attend the tournament on that day or the remainder of the tournament.
Today or in the past 24 hours have you had any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (temperature greater than 100.4 for children and greater than 100 for adults)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Loss of smell and/or loss of taste
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Do you have a household member or close contact who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
- All spectators are required to wear a mask at all times while on site. This includes players and coaching staff while on the bench / post game. Masks do not need to be worn by players while on the field.
- All event volunteers and staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Spectators must stay a minimum of 10 feet back from the field as well as 6 feet away from each other.
- Coaches and players are to exercise social distancing while in the bench area.
- No post-game handshakes between teams and coaches.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- Disinfectant spray or wipes and hand sanitizing spray will be provided at each field for each game.
- On each field there will be a safety period between the end time of one game and the kick off time of the next game to allow teams/spectators to clear the area before the next group comes in.
- Teams must leave the benches immediately after the final whistle and may have their post game team talk away from the field while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- Spectators must leave the field as quickly as possible following the final whistle and no spectators are allowed on the field between matches.