Player, referee and spectator safety is our first priority at Galaxy Soccer Club. We will be following all Covid-19 related Safety measure set forth by US Club, USYS, the state of IL and the CDC.
COVID-19 RELATED REFUND POLICY:
- In the event the tournament gets cancelled all tournament registration fees will be refunded.
- If your state prevents you from traveling because of Covid-19, your registration fee will be refunded.
- If Illinois is on your state's quarantine list, your registration fee will be refunded.
*** For cancelations and refunds that are not Covid-19 related, please refer to the Tournament Rules and Regulations***
Coaches, Club staff and Parents - We rely on you to help assess your player’s health prior to arrival. Please ask these questions of yourself, and them, before you make the decision to come to the facility. If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below, you should not attend the tournament on that day or the remainder of the tournament.
Today or in the past 24 hours have you had any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (temperature greater than 100.4 for children and greater than 100 for adults)
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Loss of smell and/or loss of taste
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Do you have a household member or close contact who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?